News & Insights
- Harsh Realities, Interesting Trends, and Hope Remains During a Job Search.
- When it Came to the PPP, The Big Banks Were Too Big Not To Fail.
- The World Will Not be a Dark and Fundamentally Altered Place After This is Over.
- The COVID-19 Economic Fall Out was Preventable and Reasons for Optimism in a Post-Coronavirus World
- A Few Boring & Not So Obvious Trends That May Help You Find Some Stock Market Winners Post COVID-19
- Creative & Appropriate Ways to Use the Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
What I Am Reading Now
The Prosperity Paradox of Poverty.
Poverty is arguably mankind's most intractable problem.
Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders? (And How to Fix It)
Women generally outperform men as leaders, research shows. So how come there aren't more of them? One reason is our association...
The Prosperity Paradox: How Innovation Can Lift Nations Out of Poverty.
Poverty is arguably mankind's most intractable problem. Christensen, a Harvard professor and originator of the concept of disruptive innovation, here argues...