News & Insights
- The GameStop Board of Directors are Asleep at the Wheel.
- Is Corporate Governance Failing at MicroStrategy?
- Isn’t the Recruiter/Candidate Relationship a 2-Way Street? Or Am I Asking For Too Much?
- Failed Corporate Governance and Lack of Diversity are the Culprits in FirstEnergy’s $11 Billion…
- Harsh Realities, Interesting Trends, and Hope Remains During a Job Search.
- When it Came to the PPP, The Big Banks Were Too Big Not To Fail.
What I Am Reading Now
The Prosperity Paradox of Poverty.
Poverty is arguably mankind's most intractable problem.
Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders? (And How to Fix It)
Women generally outperform men as leaders, research shows. So how come there aren't more of them? One reason is our association...
The Prosperity Paradox: How Innovation Can Lift Nations Out of Poverty.
Poverty is arguably mankind's most intractable problem. Christensen, a Harvard professor and originator of the concept of disruptive innovation, here argues...