News & Insights
- Making Sense of Entrepreneurial Psychosis
- Giving Away Free Money — Strategy, Customer Experience and Customer Acquisition Lessons from…
- Will Starbucks’ New Community Stores Further Contribute to Income Inequality & Division?
- References? Already? You Shouldn’t Have…
- How About HR Sends a Thank You Note?
- A Few Things VCs and Investors Want You to Know, But Won’t Tell You
What I Am Reading Now
The Prosperity Paradox of Poverty.
Poverty is arguably mankind's most intractable problem.
Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders? (And How to Fix It)
Women generally outperform men as leaders, research shows. So how come there aren't more of them? One reason is our association...
The Prosperity Paradox: How Innovation Can Lift Nations Out of Poverty.
Poverty is arguably mankind's most intractable problem. Christensen, a Harvard professor and originator of the concept of disruptive innovation, here argues...